The Mayor, City Council and broader local community have all expressed a desire to make environmental sustainability a priority in Park City. This mission will extend to hosting the 2019 FIS World Championships. The Environmental Sustainability team works on a wide variety of items (listed below) to help advance this sustainable vision.
● Energy Conservation
● Water Conservation
● Renewable Energy
● Recycling & Waste Diversion
● Carbon Emissions Measurement for Municipal Operations and Entire Community
● Water Consumption Tracking for Municipal Operations and Entire Community
● Environmental Sustainability Coordination with Summit County
● Environmental Protection Agency Coordination in Conjunction with Building Department
The Park City resorts have a lot of experience in preparation and execution of large scale events, this experience has led to the importance Environment sustainability, our goal is to execute a flawless event with expressing a high concern for environmental sustainability. The Environment has been an essential priority for our resorts for many years.